Skip to main content
So my name is Phillip Parr and I pretty much think about sports all day, everyday. I played football all the way up till college, I watch as many different sporting events as possible and I do whatever I can to keep myself as informed as possible when it comes to sports. But like most of us who follow sports in any sort of capacity, or anything else for that matter, I, you, me, us have an opinion. Of course most of the time our opinions are either shared by "experts" or shot down by those same people we try and follow and maybe when we get the nerve, email and throw in our two cents. Well this blog is my two cents on the things that are floating around in my head about everything that is sports. Now, I will try my hardest not to step into the realm of common place and talk about things everyone in there right minds is talking about, but I can't make promises. What I will be talking about are those things that are outside of the norm, or at least what I think is outside the norm. Some blogs will be filled with tons of fact filled knowledge and others will just be me spilling stuff I think is relevant hoping it make sense. Of course comments are always welcome no matter what. Love it, hate it, in the middle, have something to say about me (tastefully), or if you have a suggestion of what I should write its all welcomed and of course encouraged.

Comments